Sunday, June 14, 2009

Our Favorites (at the Dodge Power Wagon Rally)

2010 Dodge Power Wagon, on loan for the Rally, from Dodge. That was cool. Needless to say, it was loaded, you know, just to show us what we too could have for {cough} lotsa money.

We really liked this one. The guy that owned it hasn't done much with it, but it was seriously cool. We were behind him on the last trail ride. So cool.


C LOVED this truck. A modified (obviously) Power Wagon rock crawler. The driver can extend the FRAME by THREE FEET with the touch of a button. I've never seen that before.


I love the town wagons - especially the colors that the owners chose to paint them!


Our neighbors in the campsite - they drove to IA from Ohio (I think). Very cool truck and great color combo. We, of course, sat up late with them one night around a fire (s'mores for me) and talked about what else we could possibly do to our trucks.


I think this was a working truck, as in, not just a pretty restoration. C and I dig the flatbed.


Again, I love my town wagons. This was the only Dodge Power Wagon (that I know of) owned by and driven by a girl (go J!). It is also called The Purple People Eater and has had tons of work to get into the condition that you see here. This was top two favorites for me (and all of the other kids).


A cool run-around, not restored version. I liked this a lot.


One of C's favorites, owned by S, whom I'm sure we consider a friend at this point. He's got a lot of money in this truck and it shows - it is fantastic.

Not only a great photo (or, I took it and I like it), but another awesome working truck. This is what you think of hanging around the farm.


I WANT ONE OF THESE! IN YELLOW! C is working on finding/getting me one. Dodge was apparently one of the original quadcabs!



This is just cool.

2 comments:

Kevyn Hagemann said...

Where did you get these photos, man? I'm amused with these dodge cars. They don't look trash for me; they look cool and awesome! And I like the turquoise one. It's very perfect for summer and spring.

AnneR said...

The Dodge Power Wagon Rally is held every June in Fairfield, IA. Some pretty impressive trucks are rolled out there.