Sunday, June 14, 2009

Anne & C (Taken by Anne) via DPW Rally

Randoms:
Pictures of feet and torn jeans, because there had to be.

The only picture of Anne not taken by Anne. The ONLY one.


He's happy, we're cruising down the trail, and I am awesome (and windblown).


Again.


He is smiling. He had SO much fun!


Me and the swampy area. Mud coming up . . .


He's thrilled that I took over 450 pictures at the Rally. Really he is. It was just the forced portraits that he wasn't so keen on.


Some love?


Dork, total dork. I know that's what you are thinking. Cheesy grin too.


That's not me behind C, that is Dana (aka Skull Bandanna Guy) and Red Shirt Guy. I named a lot of guys by their truck or what they were wearing. I liked these two: they were funny.

1 comment:

the barnes family said...

I love love love the first photo of your cute feet! I love the angle and the torn jeans! Have I mentioned lately that I miss you? I haven't? Well, I miss you!