Sunday, June 14, 2009

C at the 2009 Dodge Power Wagon Rally

C had a ball at the Rally. He talked to this guy and that guy and about his truck and their truck and what he's planning to do and what they are planning to do. He loved it.
Our pride and joy had a lot of guys talking. There wasn't another one of these there and it was a conversation starter.

C had to look over the major mud hole to figure out how he was going to conquer it - and he did!

C really liked this truck (fully restored) and talked to the owner, Steve, quite a bit (really nice guy!)

C is the trailer man - he can park anything anywhere.


Talking about his truck. Some more.

Have I mentioned that he was happy to be there?

NOT our next project, although C does want a panel wagon. Save me. Save me now. Do you have any idea how much body work that is? I have a small idea and it scares me.


His hat was a BIG hit at the Rally.



Passengers on the trail ride.






1 comment:

the barnes family said...

I can tell how proud you are of your man and it's adorably cute! Can I borrow him whenever we need work done on our car/truck? :)