Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

Today is my 26th birthday and really, my mom deserves the credit. Thanks for all the happy birthdays and thank you all for making me feel special!

The awesome yellow/Jello cake that C made me! He's never made me a cake before and the frosting is just Cool Whip and strawberries and raspberries. It was so tasty!


Me. I'm a goober and still recovering from an awful sunburn. I was also watching a movie (HP and the Order of the Phoenix - which C got me for my birthday) which explains the glasses.

3 comments:

The O's said...

Ah, what a sweet husband. Happy Birthday yesterday, my dear friend. Lots of love :)

Casie said...

Wow, very impressive cake - good job C! :)

the barnes family said...

I forgot to wish you birthday happiness! I'm a bad friend! But maybe soon we can get together in person and I can make up for it? Dan and I are moving to T-town next week! Please can we plan a grown up play date?