Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Children: Measuring Implements?

These were difficult for me to believe, but really it's just what happens when a guy like C becomes a dad. He automatically combines two things that he really enjoys: his son and Jeeps.




No babies were harmed or injured in these photos. In fact, Ivan's whopping 24.5 inches in length is being utilized to measure the flex on C's friend, D's, Jeep. The Jeep is a beast. The baby is not.




I come home sometimes and wonder how my sweet, small four-month-old son got so dirty. I shouldn't wonder. And C should probably not let friends take pictures of their outings.




Ivan's more interested in chewing on his hand/clothes than standing on a tire and I'm grateful that C was able to get him all worn out!

- Posted from my mobile phone

No comments: