Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Three Bs

These photographs (all taken by the lovely and talented KV of OrangePeelPhotography last October) will not post in the order of my choosing. I completely forgot that I never showed y'all some of the great shots K took of my family!



While we were attempting to get some great shots of C and I with the old military Dodge in the setting sun, the dogs were waiting patiently in the truck. Boris and Bailey.



Boris loves the ride of an open truck with the sun on his face. He's a happy dog.



Bailey and Bella eager to go wherever it is that we are going! Loadin' up!


Pre-parenting the three Bs: look at the camera, be good, smile big, don't be in a bad mood . . .


Oh, how I love my big girl, Bella. She has my heart.


Bella smiling. Such a beautiful girl.


Bailey's half smile.


Not sure if Boris is smiling, but he sure is attentive!


I'm sure C is trying to get Boris NOT to lick him in the mouth. No worries, that comes later in the session. I'll try and post more of these as I remember - K took so many thoughtful photos that truly capture what our life is about right now.

While these three dogs are our family, we recently lost two dogs that lived with C's parents out at the farm. Read the post below. We've been holding our dogs tighter and enduring more kisses in the wake of their loss.

No comments: