Sunday, January 23, 2011

Boris's Fight

So, Boris when with C over to a friend's house. This friend has a huge chow/golden retriever looking dog named Ranger. Ranger has a new friend - a black and white little female pit bull puppy. Boris is friendly. Ranger is friendly. The puppy has always been friendly. Boris and Ranger have met before and played together, but, when you throw a girl in the mix . . . there's bound to be trouble. Boris LOVES playing with anybody and began playing with the puppy. Ranger didn't care for this and tried to bite Boris's head off. [Let's all be thankful for one moment that I wasn't there to scream and cry when this all happened]. It's an animal/boy thing for sure, so no one is upset about it.

Boris wants to know why I'm bugging him when he really wants to be in the back room with C and Bailey and Bella.


Well, I just wanted a picture of his wound. He's got these nice gouges and some scratches to the back of his neck. This picture was taken after C shaved the area, treated it with iodine, and put some antibiotic ointment on it (C's a great medic in a pinch!).


Poor Boris thought he'd done something wrong and he definitely didn't, so he's been getting lots of love and peanut butter and gravy on his food. Poor baby.

1 comment:

Miriah said...

So I know life is insane for you right now. I know you are so, so, so swamped with work, life, family, future planning etc. And I don't want to make you feel guilty at all, but I really, really, really, really want an update. I want to know what you are reading, what you are wearing, what you are eating, when you sleep...okay maybe not the last one, I am not a complete stalker. XOXOX. M.