Sunday, October 17, 2010

Runnin' Around

Oh, we've been busy. Notice that you have yet to see any pictures from our Jeep trip to CO in September. C's been working a ton since surveying does the bulk of the business in the summer. I've been working a lot too: I've taught two back-to-back mass communications courses over the last nine weeks in addition to my 9-6 job. Many things are also occurring in the subtitles of our lives.

But sometimes you take a break. We both came down with a killer cold this past week. Feeling better and bought C some new boots yesterday. And today, today we toured in the old Dodge WC. No pictures of any of that. Just some of the dogs enjoying C's friend J's awesome property. I know, we have a lot of J friends. This one builds old Dodges, like C does.



















So, three dogs in a field, smiling Boris, playing in the water, Bailey checking on Bella, Boris springing on Bella, and the three mid wrestling. They have a ball out at J's house.

In other news, we had family pictures taken by KamiV over at Orange Peel Photography tonight. Weather and light cooperated, dogs were typically funny, and I'm looking forward to some photos that feature the old Dodge that C built. I'm so proud of what he can do and I think some of his pride comes through in the photos. At any rate, I know our moms will be thrilled with family photos. Can I mention the love we have for K? She is fantastic. Friend and photographer.

- Posted from my mobile phone

No comments: