Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Saturday in the Sun

I declared this past weekend a Family Weekend.
Which means that you have to spend time with your family doing family activities (i.e. not Jeep activities with your buddies in the garage for the entire 48 hours of the weekend). C and I cleaned his 55 gallon fish tank on Saturday. The only issue was that the hose (aka Boris's play toy) was used to wash the tank. But the dogs were fine and spent most of the day in the backyard, like usual:

Tug-of-war with a Chiefs football. The neighbor kids are so great about sharing their toys with the dogs.

He may get on my nerves, but Boris sure is a looker. He can be really sweet and calm too, while he's waiting for you to kick the ball . . .

Bella not getting ready to bark at some of the neighbor kids. She never does stuff like that.
Posted by Picasa
Me. Because whenever I see people lately, they keep telling me how long my hair is getting. Which is good, because I plan on donating it to Locks of Love in the spring. Fauxhawk, here I come! Oh dear, I just looked closer at that picture - I look a lot like sister B . . . Fun times!

3 comments:

annaO said...

sounds like a fun day. you're hair is getting long! did i ever tell you, before i cut all my hair off dakota told me i looked like a princess. ha! your hair is very pretty. pretty pretty princess hair. i also think you would look completely awesome with a fauxhawk.

Miriah said...

i love that picture of you! very sweet--and super flattering color too! Miss you too- and I really appreciate all the lovely things you said on my blog. You are by far one of my favorite people (and if you don't count people I am related to directly or married too, you make the top of the list : )

Unknown said...

Yes, you DO look like B, I did a double take! Where did you get that really sweet, kind look? Oh-I know- it must be genetic!