Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy 29th Birthday, C!

C had a poker night on the second of May, the evening before his birthday on the third. There were some boys there, a few girls (who were all unaware that we were not invited), and a baby. Oh, and Jack was invited. Do any of you know Jack? The BIG guy came and spent a lot of time with C. Which is why C stayed where he was and on Sunday, his birthday, he looked like this.
This is way after I picked him up at 9am. Good thing Boris likes to cuddle with those that pass out.

We've got a yawner.


The ears all flattened out mean that he is going to attack! Run! Exactly, C has not moved a muscle. Jack is not invited to the party next year.

1 comment:

Miriah said...

Yeah, I stick with my commentary from last night. But I really love the quilt on the couch, beautiful colors. Hope all is well and we get to see you this weekend (we being me)