Monday, February 11, 2013

Fun with Friends & Family

Well, this morning began early. Ivan and I had to take Abby (my parents' dog) to the chiropractor about 40 minutes away. Thankfully, sister B agreed to meet us. Hyper wiener dog + unhappy Ivan = not fun, but with sister B, we had man-on-man defense going and it was all good. We all came back to M town, regrouped, and headed downtown. Ended up at the coffeehouse, Swiss chocolate gelato, Italian sodas (raspberry cherry for me, strawberry peach for her, & Ivan stuck his fingers in the gelato while I wasn't looking), & A FRIEND!







So awesome to run into her! And even better, this is B, and she spends enough time with our family that she knows sister B & me & she adores Ivan. We enjoyed an hour or so with her and all of our sugar.

Then back home to let sister B change a diaper and have a talk with Ivan:







*Later this evening, my dad called from AZ (where he & mom were) and let me know my grandpa passed away. He will be terribly missed - he was known to be a joking, happy, ornery man. Sister B and I are so lucky that we have an abundance of awesome memories of Grandpa H. I'll find some good photos for all of you soon. I can't help but smile even thinking of him - that's how great he was.

- Posted from my mobile phone

No comments: