Friday, December 7, 2012

Twenty-seven Weeks: Moving Day

I have no photo of Ivan from today. Today we packed up our entire house and moved home to M town. C has a good job (funny enough, for the same company he worked for before we left M town) and we'll be staying with my parents for a few months.

Our house in KC is empty and for sale and I've officially resigned from my job (I will miss the people so much!). Our lives in M town are set to begin. We always planned to end up here and are now here a little sooner than we thought we'd be. We have plans to rent for awhile and then to build on some family land out in the country. I will be sure to keep you all updated.

That said, we are (very) close to family here and are going to renew tons of relationships from before our move. Such an exciting time for the R family!

- Posted from my mobile phone

No comments: