Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Traveling and Finally Home

Of my twelve week "leave," we've spent six weeks somewhere else, not our home. The first week was actually bedrest, so I was home, the next two were in the hospital/NICU, the following three were at home (the longest stretch), then we were at my parents' for two weeks, home for a week, and Ivan, C, and I were between N&A's house and my parents' for the next two and a half weeks. Lots of traveling and we're finally home because I go back to work tomorrow.

Here's little guy at 10.5 weeks old chilling in his car seat.




And we hope, on our long drives that he always ends up Mr. Sleepy-Chubby-Cheeks.




- Posted from my mobile phone

1 comment:

Miriah said...

kiss those sweet chubby cheeks when you get home, and know that I am praying for you today. I am also sending massive waves of love towards you! Wish it was more, wish today was easy. XOXO. M.