Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Peach Picking at the Orchard

Our friend G has an orchard and the peaches were ready! What else was there to do, but grab little man, my parents, and go picking?




See the branches bent with peaches? What? You were looking at the little family? Okay, so we are the focal point in most of these pictures taken by my mom.




Dad C checking the ripeness of one baby Ivan.




Little dude is out whenever we take him into the heat. I think he likes it.




Apples in the background, along with C and G.




Apparently dads are allowed to pick their sons' noses. Gross.




Three generations of my family: my dad, me, and my new son. Half eaten apple not included, unfortunately, neither is the beautiful summer sun setting rays.




My mom with Ivan. She was extra good at keeping his face out of the sun. He hates the sun - vampire baby anyone?




Passed out still. His dad picked the awesome plaid pants, not mommy.

- Posted from my mobile phone

No comments: