Sunday, July 29, 2012

Having Fun with Mom's Family

My Mom's sisters, my aunts, were so sweet to throw a Getting-to-meet-Ivan party on Sunday for that whole side of the family! They even put out this awesome spread of Mexican food!  They were so thoughtful in their present giving - lots of things that will truly help us out with Ivan!  Oh, and the peaches and ice cream were fabulous!

My mom and aunt S took some of the best photos that we're sure to cherish in years to come.

Great grandpa with Ivan and me & then sister B, Ivan and me.


The family below is where sister B and I came from: my mom, aunt J, aunt S, my grandma and grandpa.


Ivan and his great grandpa.


Me, Ivan, and his great grandma.


Four generations: grandma B, my mom, me, and baby Ivan!



 The moms: C's mom (L), me, baby Ivan, my mom.  Gotta love this picture!




L, me, and Ivan (he is so lucky to have two doting grandmas!).


Thank you for the wonderful party!  We were able to see a lot of family that we haven't seen in awhile and they were so sweet!


No comments: