Friday, April 6, 2012

CEO's Baby Quilt

This is one of the reasons I quilt. The joy (I believe) it brings to others. My friend AO sent me a picture of her little man enjoying the fruits of my labor and I can't resist showing all of you! It really makes my heart sing to find out that they are using what I made - also, that we'll have a little girl/guy of our own in just a few more months!




Here's an in-progress picture for the main part of the front. I keep saying this, but I really like this quilt! It took me so long to finally bind it and mail it, that I didn't get any completed pictures, so use your imagination, add some yellow and purple solids and that is what this quilt ended up. More than that, it was really for a little boy, born to a pretty cool mom and dad.




- Posted from my mobile phone

1 comment:

annaO said...

YAY! We love it! He uses it every day if it's not in the wash. Thank you thank you, again!