Friday, December 4, 2009

Merry Christmas Sneak Peek

C's mom was nice enough to take a few pictures of our family for Christmas cards this year.
These are not the contenders.

Perhaps C wasn't super excited about sitting for pictures.

Yes, we are those people who include their dogs in the Christmas card picture. What can I say? We love them. This is a "getting ready" picture.

Everyone look to the left! There is a MAN WALKING ON THE SIDEWALK IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE! BARK AT HIM because he obviously has NO CLUE that this is YOUR TERRITORY, Boris. No clue. Poor walking man. Then we took some more pictures - one of which should be arriving in a mailbox near you (if I have your address).

Merry Christmas!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Miriah said...

I can't wait to get your picture! The question will be--does it go in a frame (most likely) or does it get a place of honor on the fridge gallery--where I would see it more often?

nicole said...

Hope you have my address...I would love to see the real/final shot that made the cut!