Sunday, April 19, 2009

Saturday Evening Sky

I was driving North on I-35 to meet sister B on Saturday evening (after a full Saturday of shopping!). I tried to stay on the road while appreciating the beautiful sky. It was something about the clouds, colors, and light. I'm not sure that I have a picture in here that does that evening justice (of course I wasn't taking pictures and driving - that would be dangerous and dumb!), but I wanted to post a few.
I think it looks a little like we have mountains in the distance.


Clouds hanging low.

Ooo, this one is pretty. Looks like the clouds are gathering for a purpose.

Like a low hanging ceiling.

An underpass (everyone has seen these), but a reminder that you come through them and there is light on the other side. Sometimes that is a good thing to remember. And yes, my evening with sister B was very enjoyable - that girl is hilarious!

1 comment:

Miriah said...

Kansas is like the beach, clouds here are three dimensional. I love how you can see weather coming. So glad you and B got time together. Sisters are very important, I miss having mine closer. You should post pictures of your lovely finds too!