Saturday, March 28, 2009

Shoot It to Kill It

Guns have been a endless source of conversation around here lately. No one seems sure of what the new president and/or his cabinet are going to do, laws have expired and others have been passed, and it remains true in this area that ammunition manufacturers and gun manufacturers have been seeing steady growth in profit since January. I don't need to get all political about this, but it stands to mention that one of the rights German citizens lost very quickly and somewhat quietly when the Nazis gained control was the right of private citizens to own and bear arms. I'm just saying. Anyway, I married into a gun toting family and I knew this from day one.
The boys returning from where they set up the target (this was when R was shooting his rifle, therefore, the distance).
C is just so attractive in his earmuffs, no, sound lesseners, no, what are those called?

Practicing with our pistol. Much better form than mine. Then again, he's an old pro.


R did a really good job too.
Gotta love the John Wayne stance!

Yeah, that's me. Maybe the John Deere stocking gave me some luck? I didn't do too badly and I could probably kill you if your hobby is home intrusion on our block. That is the point, right?

1 comment:

Miriah said...

Damn my husband is sexy! And I don't even like guns one little bit--which he knew when he married me! You look pretty darn cute too by the way.